Trying to choose the perfect gift can be a challenge. You may find yourself browsing online for something that screams “buy me!” only to waste hours and not be able to find something that’s anything more than just that - a thing. Checking a gift giving guide can be helpful, but they always seem to leave out a gift that can always be a hit: a custom framed photo.
Photos are physical memories of the best times of our lives and everyone loves to show those off. That’s why we have so many ways of displaying them online. But all the “likes” and hearts in the world on your online photos don’t match how great it can feel to look at your wall and see a lovely picture hanging there. Use these ideas to get creative and maximize your favorite memories:
- Restore and repurpose family photos.
- Mix it up by hanging a wall gallery.
- Share a memory with a custom frame, one for you and one for whoever else is in the photo.
- Try mixing and matching. Decorate with polished custom frames and incorporate old polaroids to stay trendy and versatile.
- Design together! Get the kids involved and let them help design a custom frame as a fun at home activity that builds up the excitement while the frame is being shipped.
Say you found some old favorite photos. An easy way to elevate them and give them the attention they deserve is by hanging them in frames. There are many ways to restore these photos, which may be worth considering depending on their condition.